Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stocking Fillers





Metallic Knot Clutch by Colette Accessories - $29.95
Valentino Espadrilles - $580
Lipki Bag by Missoni - $257
Chanel 2.55 - $2300
Mikayla Heels by Spendless Shoes - $39.95
Chanel Collections and Creations - $80

Yes it's a long list, but it's always good to aim high - you may be pleasantly surprised! Anyway, have an amazing and of course, fashionable Christmas everyone, as I may not update until after then. I hope you get everything you could ever want! Talk soon!
x

4 comments:

  1. arrghhh why do women always have the same sickness: shoes and bags???? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post love all the items wish i was getting these as my gifts! thanks for the comment!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my stocking was stuffed with a Chanel bag I would DIE. Hopefully one day...

    xx Julie xx
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator