Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

The question that comes around at the start of every year: what's your New Year's resolution? In my opinion, it's a pretty stupid question, and it should be banned from being asked (the pressure is insane!). But, in the spirit of things, I've decided on mine.

Do more outfit posts!

I have only ever done one, and it's not because I'm lazy or have no clothes to wear in them... I'm actually really self-conscious about my body and the way I look, and I'm absolutely petrified of what people will think of me. So I have been trying to withhold from outfit posts on my blog. But I really love my clothes and I love dressing up, so I promise to try and start doing some.

It may take a while (be patient with me!), but I will promise to make an honest effort with the whole thing.

Anyway, on a less sour note, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a fabulous night and that this year brings you all the happiness in the world, and amazing times and memories to keep forever.

I'm actually going away for about 2 weeks tomorrow, and I've sort of left it to the last minute to organise myself, so I will talk to you all as soon as I get back! In the meantime, enjoy the pictures below, follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter, and enjoy your holidays!
x
















14 comments:

  1. Eiii ! ... totes les fotos magnífiques, especialment la de la bicicleta !
    Salutacions des de Catalunya .
    Feliç 2012.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these photos :)

    Thanks for your comment, you motivate me to keep blogging!!

    xx HAPPY NEW YEAR xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my resolutions is to do more outfit posts on my blog too!

    love these photos, fab inspiration!


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2012, Evana!
    I'm glad that I've discovered your blog thanks to All The Pretty Birds': it very enjoyable! I've also heard marvelous things about your country, and hope I can visit it one day.
    Thanks for delighting our eyes with such a bunch of beautifully inspiring images. I'm already your follower, and if you like my blog, I'd be thrilled to have you among mines. XOXO, María José

    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agreee with you on the new year's resolution thing!!V :)
    great blog btw!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos! That are all so soft. I know that it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there on the imternet for everyone to see. I think the feedback is generally good, though. The fashion blogger community is such a supportive environment! I think you should give it a try. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, and your posts...
    you are already at "my favorites"

    happy new year!!
    xxx Rose!


    http://tramped-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this bunch of photos, I loooooove Natasha Poly so much, she's actually my favorite model of all! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures... I look forward to seeing more outfit posts from you this year!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I love what you said about the pressure of having a new year's resolution, I feel the same way! After all you're just continuing with your normal life. Anyway, I really like your idea of more outfit posts! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

    Thanks!

    Jackie
    jclarkmca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos hope you enjoy your 2 weeks! i really need to take a vacation! i have the same resolution to do more outfit posts and i'm off to a bad start!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator