Thursday, December 29, 2011

Colour Crazy












Even though I'm more of a classical girl when it comes to my clothes, with myself opting for neutral, everlasting colours and styles, I simply cannot avoid getting caught up in the new wave of colour sweeping the fashion world. Looking at someone in a bright, fresh-looking palette of colour just makes me feel super happy - as crazy as that sounds. But what's not to love? The euphoria surrounding this new trend is colossal; everyone who's anyone has been seen in at least once looking fabulous in colour. Tommy Ton has even named it the Biggest Trend of the Year for his Best-Dressed List.

So who else of you have been caught in the fashion fire? Any words of inspiration/guidance/anything at all? Show that comment box some love, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!
x

7 comments:

  1. ahh this post looks so delicious and almost edible! great blog now following, would love you to stop by mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I'm in love with all those prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post so inspirational since it's freezing here i've forgotten all about color!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here - i wear basic colors almost all the time, but i actually love colors as well. these pictures are amazing. makes me want to buy loads of gorgeous printed/colorful clothes. :)
    eglesstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator