Saturday, October 29, 2011

A (Fashion) Addict's Dream

At my now much-loved school (never thought I'd be saying those two words so close together), all year 10 students have a week near the end of the year to take up work experience at a business in your area of interest. Obviously we have to organise it ourselves, but thanks to my just-discovered supposed family connections, I landed a week at Shop Til You Drop Magazine!!!

So naturally, any self-respecting fashionista is going to want to look her best for the job of her dreams, even if it's only for a week. So I've been tossing up some ideas and looking to the experts for inspiration. This is what I found. x












6 comments:

  1. Love all the photos there're awesome :) and there're nice colors

    thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! ♥ The gold bracelet on the last photo is especially cool. You have a nice blog, I really enjoy reading it :)

    ♥ fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for such an inspiring post! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you and thank you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration, especially the last picture Love it! I think I need to buy some big bracelets!
    xo
    http://simply-c-cph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator