Saturday, May 21, 2011

Excuse Me!

Hello my dears! No, I haven't forgotten about you all! This is just a heads up that I won't be posting until Monday. It turns out I have another exam on Monday, which requires my undivided attention (I don't want to fail, forgive me!). But I promise, on Monday, no more excuses, unless I'm dead or something. Love you all my lovelies, remember to enter my contest here and check out my tumblr here, and have an amazing weekend!











Model: Anja Konstantinova, Australian born model, on her way to exclusive model stardom. Thoughts? Opinions? Comment Below!

13 comments:

  1. cool inspiration!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anja! She's so beautiful!

    http://dressyceleb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, I will be waiting until Monday! And good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for your exams. Lovely inspiration.

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anja is gorgeous!!!! I hope you do well on your test =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing inspirations ! and oh good luck with your exams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your exams! This model is great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos she looks amazing in every single one! and good luck on the exam on monday!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S !

    love

    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator